Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Exhaustion

I said yesterday after my lengthy writing session was over and the plumber had worked his magic on my sink I decided to take the rest of the day off. That wasn't exactly true. I was hit with a pretty tough case of the tireds. I forced myself to stay up until a decent hour. I didn't want to throw my cycle off by taking a nap.

I slept last night from about 11:30pm to 7:15am, so a decent nights sleep, but I just couldn't get myself going today. Strangely enough, I did a good day of writing, 1300 words (exactly!). I didn't care for what I wrote. It was a bit boring, but it served a minor function and I guess not every scene can be average or better. If not for the occasional bland scene there would be no comparison I suppose.

Anyway, I am still just ridiculously exhausted. I can't seem to figure out why. It's not even 8pm and I feel like going to bed. I'll probably waste another hour or so first. I guess that clock will start tickin' once I finish this blog post.

About the only exciting thing I can comment on is my purchase of some new printer ink. I know, that's pretty sad if that's the best I can muster up. I am always leery of buying printer ink that's not from the manufacturer, but decided to try some of the recycled cartridges. I know, I've heard the rip off stories too. Who would have guessed twenty years ago that printer ink would become such a cut throat business today?

I suppose I could mention my full month of not eating meat. Actually, it'll be one month and one day tomorrow. I think I am going to order a pizza with my ham and pepperoni favorites. Don't worry, I'll be sure to savor this lard pack, but good!

Okay, I think I'm really out of things to mention now. I may just have to get some caffeinated beverages with that lard pack and throw my cycle off. Maybe it's all this day time living that's tuckering me out.

No comments: