Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Vacation

I think I am going to take a little vacation from the blogging. I think I am coming down with something; a cold probably. It just doesn't pay to have contact with any other people at all. As a matter of perfect timing, I received two things I was expecting today. First, my BrainToniq arrived, but if I'm getting sick I'm not so sure I want to try it for fear of skewing the results. That sucks...

Also, I had a note taped to my door telling me that management is coming tomorrow for a maintenance inspection to make sure the smoke detector is working and the like. Normally I wouldn't care, but I'm sick and I was just complaining on Monday to Vicki and Moose that I haven't cleaned in a month. So now I have to do that while sick. It just goes to show, don't put off until tomorrow unless you know for certain you can really put it off until tomorrow.

Well, I guess I feel well enough (for the moment) this morning (actually, it's three in the afternoon) that I'm going to get some writing done before I begin the cleaning that is over due. Then I'll relax for a few days and get back here.

No comments: