Wednesday, March 12, 2008

FYI

I wanted to keep this information separate from my daily(ish) post, so be sure to read the post that follows this one if you hadn't noticed that that is a new one as well.

Anyway, I promised people I would keep a lookout for Southwest Airlines having particularly cheap specials and it appears they have a very time sensitive deal going on now.

From their website:
__________________________________________

southwest.com Nationwide Sale
$49 to $99 one-way!

Book 14 days in advance and by March 20, 2008.
Travel April 1 through June 25, 2008.
Travel Tuesday or Wednesday only.

__________________________________________

Obviously a very strict travel conditions, but at $99 one way, it can't be beat. I flew here last week under a $99 special and the grand total was $108 after all fees.

Get it while it's hot!

No comments: